I am Thankful For

Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski

After reading the "50 Shades of Grey Trilogy" I have been passionately obsessed with romance books. I must say that I have read so very many after them, that I have enjoyed so much more.... I have been become addicted to reading romance novels, and I found Goodreads, where I find tons and tons of suggestions for amazing books. This means, that I also find amazing authors who's book blogs I follow.

Today, I came across the book The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski, and I must say that it looks like an amazing read, my kind of read. Onto my To Read list it went on Goodreads, but even better?
AToMR Tours is having a Promotional Event for the book.
 
Head on over and check it out! I did!
 
 
-- M&M

No comments:

Post a Comment